Remote Property Monitoring
Digital technology is providing individuals or business owners with more remote control of their properties, increasing security, efficiency and reducing environmental risks. Advancements in video surveillance technology now make it possible to view security cameras from any internet-enabled PC or smartphone and connected sensors can provide essential information on the use of utility services and the safety of your property. Tanist can help you identify the right remote monitoring solution for your home or business, combining remote cameras and SMART technology. Our professional team will install, set-up and maintain the technology giving you simple, remote control of the security, efficiency and safety of your home or premises.
Remote Property Monitoring technology can provide the following benefits:
- Control and Manage Property Security– full remote control of all areas of your property – monitoring the movement and access of people through integrated cameras, motion sensors and security lighting. Systems can be set up to relay warning messages or linked to extended alarm or security services giving you maximum peace of mind.
- Holiday Home Monitoring – providing security and utility service monitoring when properties are vacant ‘out-of-season’, monitoring of guest service usage and supporting access of maintenance or repair services when you can’t be there.
- Guest or Visitor Support – using camera connected technology to provide guest access or control parking and support monitoring of outside areas or leisure facilities.
- Commercial Premises Monitoring – enabling the remote management of reception, stores or secure areas and enabling monitored access of staff or repair services across your office or industrial premises.
- SMART Systems Monitoring and Support – combining SMART sensors with remote monitoring cameras to provide early waring of leaks, equipment failure and manage controlled maintenance or irrigation.
Tanist Remote Property Monitoring support is tailored to your specific needs and includes:
- Specialist Consultancy and Problem Solving – reviewing your location and business needs and specifying innovative solution options to match your budget.
- Monitoring Equipment Installation – our ‘in-house’ team providing professional full installation and onsite configuration and operation support.
- Maintenance and Support – ongoing monitoring, guidance and maintenance aligned with priority access to our professional support team.
- Systems Integration – technical support to ensure your camera streaming and operational systems are fully ‘joined up’ with your office and mobile systems.
- New Technology Applications – guidance and advice on SMART technology and WiFi digital innovations that enhance your monitoring technology.